Monday, August 4, 2014

summer sights


This week new in the store is summer sights, it is a kit I did for the I design for you contest. There was the request for a kit to scrap sight seeing roadtrips. I muted the patriotic colors, so I could use it for my german sight seeing trips too. There are gold and metal accents, ad lots of summer flowers and weeds. 

I have a special code for you to save 30% just for reading my blog:
blog-love
 

in the shop here



I made some clusters too:


Some inspiration from the CT:

 Right now I'm on a bike trip with my kids. To get all our luggage with us we use a special bike, the bullit. This is a page of our first day, and the first station.
Herewe stay at a smal village of 300 people, and use the bike trails to ride to different lakes and hopefully if the rain is over and the humidity down to do some road trips for sight seeing.

 

There is another Freebie waiting for you:

https://designbyziska.box.com/shared/static/sl3jbg6bzaenyuj06vhb.zip


Happy scrapping!






































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment